Porto

Christmas

I went back in Belgium for 15 days to be with my family for Christmas and the new year. It was enjoyable to be in my country for a few days even if those days were really cold. I was accustomed to the temperature of Portugal and when I got off the plane, I felt the immense difference! 

To celebrate the new year, I invited friends at home to have a big dinner together. I was glad to see them again after this long time. In fact, I thought I didn't miss them so much but once I was with them I realised nothing had changed and they still counted for me.
As I wanted to meet all of them before comming back here, after our delicious dinner i went to a party to meet the friends I hadn't already met to wish them a happy new year and have fun all the night. The next day was really difficult because i had to take my plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment