Porto

I LOVE party

  
The I love party was one of all the parties that I really enjoyed. It took place in "Wood house" near the subway station Combatentes. I was invited there because of friends who know the erasmus poeple who live in this big house. I loved especially this party because there was a special concept: girls had to have a white t-shirt and write on it "I love..." and boys had to create the same on a black t-shirt.

On the left "Merve" who is studying mathematics and on the right "Sevim" who is studying engineer. They are my two best friends here. They come from Turkey. Thank of them i was at this amazing party. I met a lot of people from others faculties. So i could learn a lot of interesting things about their experience, places i should visit,... Sometimes, people just stays with the friends they made at the beginning and i think it's a shame because there are so many nice people to meet... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment