Porto

Shopping

                                                                                                                                                                                                My favorite place where I like to spend my time is the mall Dolce Vita. It faces the Estadio do Dragao. So it's easy to go with the metro. When I arrived here, I was surprised because all the shopping malls are opened till 24.00. In Belgium, everythings are closed at 18.00. I think it's better like this because people have time to go after their work day. It's a good way to make us buy more because it's less crowded, we don't need to stress because of the time. Portuguese people are maybe better than Belgian for business :-) As I'm a shopping addict, I also noticed that prices are really cheapest than in my country. So, I have even more fun to go shopping. The problem is how am I going to succeed bringing all that i bought at home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment